Aadhaar Card is an identity proof carried by the individual unlike the Pan Card and is mandatory to hold by every individual. If you are looking to do any government online projects, the possession of Aadhaar Card is must and is one of the widely government approved ID proof. If you are looking to own an Aadhaar Card, then the procedure is simple and now you can get the application form online and there is no need to wait in the queues at the offices. The technology has got advanced and you can now apply for the Aadhaar Card online.
You can also book the appointment online for Aadhaar Card online by visiting the official website www.uidai.gov.in, please not that you can also obtain forms through online and book appointment online. Submission of application forms are to be done manually at the time of enrolment in the Aadhar card center
If you are looking to book Aadhar card they are issued on a very large network of enrollment centers, whereas the government has facilitated linking of UID to various other schemes, some of them are PMJDY, Passports, Scholarships, Pensions, LPG connections and bank accounts, whereas for citizens of India booking or making Aadhar card is must and compulsory due to its surplus benefits.
How to get FormAadhar Card Application
Before you learn how to apply Aadhar card you first need to know how to get application form an how to fill it up the for, below you can learn to fill up the application form
- Visit the government Official website https://resident.uidai.net.in/
- Select the language from the top bar menu, click on the download option below and download form. Fill up the form the following the instructions given at next page
- If you are not good with the Technology you can also visit the nearest Enrollment center with Valid Identity and proof of residence
How to Enrollment/Book Appointment Online
- After downloading the form the next step is to upload it and select the enrollment centers nearby to your place
- You need to enter the necessary details and select the date and time of the appointment, in case your region is not available in your region you can directly walk down to the enrollment centers to submit the form and fulfill formalities.
- The online facility have been introduced in many cities like Maharashtra, Gujarat, Delhi, Andhra Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Telangana, Chandigarh and Bihar.
How to download e-Aadhar Card
Once the application for the Aadhar card number is complete you can keep a track on the your Aadhar Card, you can keep track of status of your application online, In case your Aadhar card is ready and not been sent, you can download the E-Aadhar card and it is valid at all places just like the original one, below are the steps to download E-Aadhar card
- Visit the official website https://resident.uidai.net.in/
- Enter your enrollment number in the box, the enrollment number you get at the time of submission of the form
- Or else enter your existing number to download the corrected form
- After you enter the enrollment number you get One time Password at your mobile through SMS and enter the OTP
- Last step is to Validate the details and download the E-Aadhar card online
So for citizen of India it is must to register for Aadhar card, because it has got many benefits for the citizen. So it is simple and easy to register your Aadhar card, just keep a photocopy of your Address and Valid Identity proof like driving license, Pan Card, Passport etc.